🧾 Third-party invoices format
As part of contributing to Status, you might need to submit invoices or engage with service subscriptions or external vendors and contractors. This page has information about what we'll need to provide fully compliant invoices.
Here's a sample of how invoices should look, as well as all the appropriate data points needed. If any data is missing from the invoice, we won't be able to pay it and will ask you to arrange a revision with the vendor.
- The word INVOICE or CREDIT NOTE or DEBIT NOTE (mandatory);
- Invoice/note number (must be unique) (mandatory);
- Invoice/note date (dd/mm/yyyy) (mandatory);
- Due date (dd/mm/yyyy) (mandatory);
- Supplier Name (mandatory);
- Supplier Address (mandatory);
- Supplier’s tax registration number (if applicable);
- Supplier’s telephone number, contact person and email address (optional);
- Payment information (optional).
- One of the Status' legal entities and invoicing address (mandatory).
Status Research & Development GmbH
6302 Zug, Switzerland
MWST-Nr: CHE-319.159.934 MWST
Status Holdings Pte. Ltd.
160 Robinson Road, #24-09,
Status Research & Development Deutschland GmbH
Am Zirkus 2,
10117 Berlin, Germany
- Currency (mandatory);
- Specification of goods and/or services delivered (mandatory);
- Total net amount (if no taxes are applicable) (mandatory).
If taxes are applicable
- Tax amount;
- If multiple taxes are applicable, the tax rate for every net amount should be specified;
- Total payable amount.
You can download a copy of this checklist here.
Without this information, we run into issues with properly booking the expense for accounting purposes, which creates extra work hours to resolve on the backend. So thanks in advance for helping us out on this 🙌🏻
If you have any questions on whether your invoice has the format and information needed, feel free to reach out to the Finance team, and we'll look into it together!